Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Big 2-8!









Olivia helping me with the candles on my happy cake!



Arie and I ready to go to Ron and Christina's open house-Pretty in Pink!


Another year older, 28...wow that seems old!

We celebrated my birthday this weekend with a wonderful date night on Friday. Joel and I went to Doolittle and enjoyed a dinner alone-something you definitely take for granted before you have a baby! We lived it up and had drinks...one glass of wine for me, an appetizer and of course a main dish! Thanks Mark and Lynn for the dinner and for watching Arie! We went back to their place after dinner for "happy cake" with the rest of the family where Olivia sang me Happy Birthday and danced around! I got a new paid of black patent leather shoes from the Kalbus's! You can never go wrong with new shoes!!! I actually got two new pairs of shoes for my birthday! Spoiled I know! Joel got me some sandals I have been wanting and a new book-Mommywood! I'm looking forward to reading it!

Congrats to Ron and Christina who celebrated their nuptials on Saturday with an open house, even though the weather wasn't the best it was a great day filled with lots of food and family!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! 28 is still young. I am turning 30 in October...yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete